Thursday, July 24, 2014

July 24, 2014; 1:03 p.m.

Dear Tink:

It is becoming increasingly apparent that the other kitties here at The Clowder House on Wiswell are growing ever more disillusioned with the Tinktatorship in which they are living.  I fear revolution is at hand.

As it was I who installed you as Tinktator, I fear for my own safety. Please improve your treatment of your subjects, or we shall both surely regret it.

For starters, I recommend you cease eating everyone else's food. Your political position on this issue, "Let Them Eat Tuna," is extremely unpopular.

Your immediate attention to this matter is appreciated.

-Woman Who Won't Be Able to Feed You If She Is Eaten Herself

P.S. And don't even THINK about changing your position to "Let Them Eat Woman Who Feeds Me."

No comments:

Post a Comment