Sunday, October 20, 2013

October 20, 2013 3:19 p.m.

Welcome to this week's issue of The KnockOver Report.

This week's KnockOver activity far surpassed any I have ever achieved.  KnockOvers included:

 - One large stack of video games that clearly should have been put away by the children

-  One phone, sadly undamaged

-  One large, metal lunch box (what a delightful sound!)

- One bottle of pills, which I'm proud to say, I knocked directly out of the hands of Woman Who Feeds Me.  She screeched, and pills went everywhere.  I had a great time scattering them further out of her reach.  Unfortunately, she was able to rescue them all before I had a chance to sample any.

I'm sorry to report that the large cat called Pumpkin (Darth Fatty Fat Fatterson) still exceeds me in KnockOver ability.  Yesterday, she successfully knocked the silver candlesticks off the mantel without even using her paws.  She simply tried to walk behind them.  I can learn much from this one.

No comments:

Post a Comment