Friday, September 20, 2013

September 17, 2013 3:46 p.m.

Dear Tink:

I received your kind letter requesting computer access so that you might compose the premier issue of your magazine: "The Tinker Tabloid - The Go-To Guide to Understanding Your Human."

First, might I recommend a change in title? If you wish your readers to regard your publication as an example of responsible journalism, may I suggest: "The Tinker Tales," or "The Tinker Tribune?"  In modern society, the word "tabloid" often describes a publication containing false, misleading and often malicious gossip.

On second thought, the name is fine.

However, I am afraid I must deny your request to utilize the computer for this endeavor. I simply cannot afford to keep replacing the mouse.

-Woman Who Feeds You

No comments:

Post a Comment